We set ourselves targets and respond to feedback from our customers, employees, regulators, investors, suppliers, the community and other interested parties.
In our CSR Policy, we set ourselves goals in four key areas.
- Operating an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees.
- Offering our employees clear and fair terms of employment and providing resources to enable their continual development
- Maintaining a clear and fair employee remuneration policy and supporting forums for employee consultation and business involvement.
- Providing safeguards to ensure that all employees are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment.
- Providing and maintaining a clean, healthy and safe working environment.
- Ensuring a high level of business performance while minimising and effectively managing risk
- Offering value for money and developing industry best practices
- Upholding the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with all concerned parties.
- Establishing contracts that clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship.
- Operating in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices.
- Encouraging suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices for mutual benefit
- Improving our environmental performance through implementation of our Sustainable Development and Environmental policies
- Encouraging dialogue with local business communities for mutual benefit
- Supporting and encouraging our employees to help local community organisations and activities in our region